Replacing a PVC fabric cover membrane is a noble art that encompasses all the secrets of true manufacturing.
It requires careful analysis, the study of the original projects if available and the prospecting that is the link to a structure designed years before, to be updated with modern production technology, making the replacement a real challenge of engineering and textile architecture.
There are many processes and phases necessary:
- The initial study of the structural project if available.
- Detection of measurements on the spot.
- Engineering study of the structure’s 3D shape and rebuilding.
- Advanced rendering for solution prospecting.
- Morphological and climatic analysis of the place of installation.
- Analysis of safety standards, calculation of loads.
- Check compatibility with new materials and welding techniques.
- Needs analysis to meet needs.
- Choice of production method.
- Choice of the right membrane to guarantee the highest quality.
- Final Proposal.
- Installation and quality control.
We can make simple operations very complex thanks to our expertise.
Unique in Italy to offer this level of quality.
- Energy efficiency.
- More insulation.
- Integrated technology.
- Warranty up to 20 years.
- Construction design.
- Customization and much more.
When to replace the membrane?
The replacement of the membrane must be programmed to ensure its safety. Our advice is not to wait for cuts, lacerations, tears, or situations that are now irretrievable, which risk harming people, things, and compromising the structure.
The best way to act is to program the replacement when the membrane is still able to guarantee minimal performance but shows obvious signs of wear and aging.
The replacement of the membrane allows you to project into the future and make your structure current.